Friday, September 18, 2009

haha made you look

Hmmm having trouble deciding what to talk about so ill just tell you about my classes. :D
So early in the morning i have History with Ms. Casper. First thoughts when i saw her name was, "I hope she is the friendly kind of ghost." Turns out she is very nice and energetic making my slumpy mornings more exciting! I have lots of friend in that class so projects are fun. Gives medium amount of homework with lots of writing.
Secondly I have you! (Sutherland) which is refreshing. Not the same old same old like i expected. Awesome accents to cool blog posts makes it seems like i wont be bored with my second period class too early. I cant wait to see the books we are going to read after having a sneak preview of your book selections. I'm very interested in your stories from japan and Africa which i hope you will discuss in lenghty detail pl0x!!
After you i have Malik. She has a very strong accent to say the least. Her room is way overcrowded but i guess that makes the students more friendly towards each other? So far we had a couple labs like ooblek (turquise goo) and playing with bubbles. I can't wait till someone uses the shower in the back. Oh cool object from her room is called a "smother blanket" xD
Pre-cal is next with Harrington. She is very strict which i think is awesome when it comes to math. It will make me more focused in that class and make me do all my homework on time and complete..hopefully
Then lunch which i will spend with you on Wednesday's?
Then i get to go to judo! It's awesome and super fun. I get to learn flips blocks chokes and releases. Hopefully in the future i will get to meet a couple Japanese kids who are going to come and show us some stuff (kick our asses)
Spanish is not fun anymore, same teacher for three years, crowded, and just not attention grabbing enough for me to be active. Plus its my last class which makes all of us restless.
Japanese word of the week: Otaku = A person who is an expert in anime/manga (me) but in Japan its mainly an insult while online people like it(?)

2 comments:

  1. you have lots of grammar errors you know
    Yay 5th period judo!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually its punctuation
    not grammar
    lol Nathans dad!

    ReplyDelete