Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Writing Group Opinons

First of all i would like to express my discontent for group work. In my mind i work more efficiently by myself without having to pay attention or tend to the needs of other people, yes a tad selfish. Besides that i will still try to give you the best feed back i can on your questions.
If i do end up working with other people i would be the most excited on how they feel on my writing. Discussion is good depending on the subject, whether it is agreeing with me on the whole or engaging on a debate, i love it all. When in a group it would also be better for more people to bounce different ideas back and forth. To those people writing could become a whole lot smoother, easy, and maybe even enjoyable for those die-hard anti writers. Commenting on blog posts is something i could really get into. So far i have only commented on friends posts because it just seems a bit awkward to just say something about a strangers writing.
I would not be a good candidate for spell checking and grammar nazi-ism. I am way more open to the idea of " as long as the point gets across" its perfectly fine.
For me personally i would prefer working with friends. Then i can just relax and concentrate on working on my own work. For the good of the group i would think its better to work with the same topic rather then your friends. You get the opportunity to meet new people who are at least slightly into subjects you are into. And you get a whole bunch of different view points on the same subject.
A nice guide line would be to always be supportive of those around you. I also think that its better if your just gonna not pay attention then pay attention and not every now and then. Either get with the program completely or dont bother the people who want to work

No comments:

Post a Comment